you are here: Home >> Products >> Deburring tools >> Machine Deburring Tools
HAND DEBURRING TOOLS
- The Burraway® features a replaceable and inexpensive cutting blade which can be adjusted to control the amount of edge break for consistent results from part to part.The tool can remove feather edges or heavier burrs, on both sides of the hole, working from one side only.The Burraway® can be used in fixed spindles or in portable power tools – no need for complicated fixturing, and no special operator skills are required.
- The BURR-OFF® operates on the same basic principle as the BURRAWAY®, but is designed for high-production, automated deburring operations. The open-slot design of the “clothespin tool” allows chips to clear easily, which makes the tool ideal for automatic equipment and multi-spindle machines. Just like the Burraway, the Burr-Off deburrs the front, back, or both sides of holes in one fast pass.The BURR-OFF® is a simple one-piece construction.
- The MICRO-LIMIT is a precision depth-control countersinking tool. The tool consists of a drive with a piloted countersink and a depth control adjustment feature.The tool is pre-set to the desired depth of cut. The selected setting is locked in for accurate and consistent results from part to part.The pilot is engaged in the hole.
- The ELLIPTI-BUR® is designed for deburring irregular hole surfaces, such as those which are generated by drilling into curved surfaces, or by drilling at an angle. The ELLIPTI-BUR enables the user to perform these difficult deburring operations quickly and accurately, and without jigs, fixtures, or special operator skills.
- The NOBUR® Tool is a manually actuated deburring and chamfering tool for use where production requirements are low. The tool is used on multi-walled parts and on intersecting holes. It will remove severe burrs and will produce non-qualified chamfers. The tool body pilots in the hole to be deburred. A quick-action sliding sleeve extends the retractable, double-edged cutting blade to deburr or chamfer the front, back, or both sides of holes, in one pass of the tool.Since the tool is manually actuated while the spindle continues to run, there is no “on-off” down time.
- The Flipcut™ tool is designed to perform back-spotfacing or back-chamfering operations in one set-up. The cutter extends, with right-hand rotation of the tool, to cut the back spotface or back chamfer. Left-hand spindle rotation initiates positive mechanical closure of the cutter; the closing action is assisted by centrifugal force. When the cutter is fully enclosed within the arbor pocket, the tool can be easily withdrawn from the bore.The Flipcut™ tool is designed for rugged use on all types of plant equipment and in all kinds of manufacturing environments. Tools for hole sizes from .312 inch and above (inch program) and tools for hole sizes from 8.00mm and above (metric program) have internal coolant capability.